Saturday, November 16, 2013

My View about the GazettE & LINKIN PARK



Since DIVISION album was released with the one new look poster, I guess there’s any “weird” from the effects poster. ‘Cause in’da poster, it seemed similar with LINKIN PARK’s a Thousand Suns album. The Posisition is so close enough.

Maybe some of you felt like me, but at that time I keep efforted to certain myself if the GazettE not copied LINKIN PARK. 
The last I found the GazettE ‘s logo in their OHP, and I’m shocked when I look the new logo. It similar again with LINKIN PARK’s logo !!!
Left: the GazettE Right: LP
Oh, crap! I didin’t think to closing both of them. It just like ‘close’ or anything  I dunno well :( 
I was search random with keyword ‘the GazettE LINKIN PARK’ and I found this article:

That article made me confused -_-|||
I just to tell you and for the conclusion is on you. It doesn’t mean I’m judging the GazettE is bad, no! I love them so much, and I didn’t avoid that. 
Keep calm and listen Rock Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment